Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the account management team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
We are looking for people who have worked in the Digital Marketing or Media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
Sprout is on the hunt for an experienced Digital Account Director that has managed a team of account managers and executives, client operations, communications, and strategy at a senior level. He or she should be a digital media / marketing professional with an understanding of the performance media industry.
As a Digital Account Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Campaign planning and Production. Briefs and/or oversees account managers brief in new media campaigns to campaign managers and design team. Collaborates with agency strategist, campaign managers, publishers, other partner agencies etc. for best performance of the account/s. Collaborates with campaign managers on performance of current campaigns;
- Identifies insights & recommendations
- Team management. Be a team player who likes to share knowledge and train team members. Be involved in coaching, developing and focusing on career growth paths for team members.
- Client liaison. Manage the on-boarding of new clients and present the onboarding roadmap and plan of action to client. Educate clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of performance media buying.
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all accounts;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and account strategist and ensures they are tied back to strategy.
- Financial management. Accountability for account financials and budgetary control.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or digital media agency in a senior client service role.
- Qualification in marketing or business-related subjects.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation and administration skills
- Excellent client relationship management and people skills.
- Ability to understand strategy and to interpret them into a brief.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Proficient in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of the digital media and social media landscape.
- Quality Management.
- Intermediate computer skills on Google and Microsoft packages.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Energetic and a competitive team player
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be self-driven, positive outlook on life, professional approach.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Be an honest, transparent and a trustworthy team member
- Emotional intelligence.
- Passionate about Digital
- Must be of assertive nature and a logical thinker.
- Possess ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We pioneer first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Based in Randburg we are in a really snazzy part of town;
- Parking! I know right? Actual off-street parking in Cape Town;
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy (T&C’s apply);
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
Preferred Start Date: 1 April 2018 / 1 May 2018
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.