Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow our awesome team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
We are looking for people who have worked in the Digital Marketing or Media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
Sprout is on the hunt for a Digital Media Strategist who has the ability to create digital media strategies (campaign, client/accounts) cross-channel based on client objectives and in line with the client’s overarching ATL/TTL strategy. Someone who drives innovation and digital media trends, and ensures campaigns run according to strategy. He or she should be a digital media / marketing professional with an understanding of the performance media industry.
As a Digital Media Strategist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and/or driving cross-channel strategies across all clients and prospective clients.
- Contribute to innovative thinking, publisher news, new products, trends etc. set up and running of internal and external workshops that feed into the Lead Strategist.
- High performing cross-channel campaigns and reporting – ensure reporting ties back to strategy, and clients’ overall business objective is monitored from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Training of campaign management and account management teams – assist in upskilling the teams regularly on compelling strategies and client reporting.
- Present and Engage with C-Level clients
- Minimum of 5 years of media agency experience in a strategic role is essential.
- Qualification in marketing or business-related subjects.
- Proficient in creating and driving digital media strategies cross-channel
- Master of digital marketing (performance marketing)
- Understands the role of digital in the wider marketing mix, brand and digital strategies and ability to create digital media strategies based on them.
- Have the ability or an understanding of how search, display and social campaigns are created – from keyword and ad copy creation to creative formats, budgets and tracking technologies.
- Support the strategic directions of Search, Display & Social accounts within the agency team and for clients.
- Be able to maintain strong working relationships with other relevant departments.
- The ability to analyse current results and channel performance with the scope to adjust and expand in new directions both for the agency and key clients.
- Knowledge in DCM, DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Direct Buys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is a bonus.
- Leadership and personality management is essential in this role.
- Confident in ability to present and engage with clients
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Inspired by and interested in technology and tech innovation.
- Ability to inspire and encourage others.
- Internal actualisation; self-driven; positive outlook on life; professional approach.
- Assertive nature; logical thinker.
- Possess ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Work independently with a high degree of responsibility.
- Emotional intelligence.
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- Sprout takes your career seriously, we will train, guide, grow and develop you to help you reach your goals and dreams.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Based in Woodstock Exchange we are in a really snazzy part of town;
- Parking! I know right? Actual off-street parking in Cape Town;
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy (T&C’s apply);
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too and provide day-to-day staff support channels!
- Lastly, we are an agency that really cares about their people, bottom line.
Preferred Start Date: 1 April 2018 / 1 May 2018
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.