Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise.
An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
As a Junior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Senior Digital Designer in Design and development of online advertising and social media content. (HTML5 units, creative for Facebook Canvas, Rich Media interactive units, etc.
- A portfolio demonstrating web design principles and attention to detail
- Knowledge and Practical Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms
- Qualification in Graphic Design
- Minimum 1-year experience
Why Sprout Performance?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We have a team of professionals who are always available to assist you, there is no question too big or small!
- We pioneer first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Based in Woodstock Exchange we are in a really snazzy part of town;
- Parking! I know right? Actual off-street parking; or relax on your way to work with the My Citi Bus – It is so awesome; we have stops right outside the offices. Bonus!
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy (T&C’s apply);
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
R10,000 Per Month
Preferred Start Date: As soon as Possible
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes – [email protected]
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.