Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the Business Intelligence Team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
We are looking for people who have worked preferably in the Digital Marketing or Media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent PR and someone who is a real team player.
As a Junior PR, you will be responsible for the following:
- PR for Sprout (both writing articles to publish on Bizcommunity and other publishers as well as liaising with our PR agency;
- Update and manage the website for Sprout;
- Update and manage our social media portals (Twitter / FB);
- Organize client events;
- Arrange internal events – teambuilding, educational talks at universities etc.
- 1+ years having worked in Public Relations.
- Relevant Degree / Diploma in Public Relations.
- Experience in working with digital marketing agencies is advantageous
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A solid motivator who has the ability to produce great articles
- Planning skills, deadline-driven.
- Pro-active thinker who can envisage problem areas and seek solutions.
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We pioneer first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Based in Woodstock Exchange we are in a really snazzy part of town;
- Parking! I know right? Actual off-street parking in Cape Town;
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy (T&C’s apply);
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
Preferred Start Date: 1 September 2017 / 1 October 2017
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.