Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the team. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients and staff are well looked after.
We are looking for a highly organised, meticulous, on the ball Office Administrator who is highly reliable and will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Reporting to the HR & Admin Manager, as an Office Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
• Reception Duties (switchboard, greet visitors, offer refreshments, signing for packages)
• Manage Office Supplies, such as stationery, consumables and IT equipment (ordering, purchasing, quotes, couriering, stock take and replenishments etc.)
• Manage the asset register and ensure it is always up to date
• Provide immediate support if something is not working correctly and ensure it is resolved promptly.
• Booking of flights, accommodation and arranging Visa’s when necessary
• Recording all administration expenses each month and retaining proof thereof. (Basic Bookkeeping)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• General Admin Duties – filing, scanning, copying, faxing, email, reporting, reconciliations.
• Minute Taking
• Arranging / Assisting with quarterly Office Staff Functions
• Tracking of Staff Birthday’s and Anniversary days and arranging gifts
• Ensure Staff Birthday/Farewell Cakes are ordered and on time.
• Order Weekly Office Lunches
• Ensure the office remains a safe and clean environment. Manage the housekeeper’s duties and report any safety concerns immediately to your direct manager.
• You may be required to go on an errand from time to time
• Ensure Water Dispenser is topped up
• Co-ordinate and Manage Guest Parking and Internal Parking Bay allocations
• Arrange full security access for new staff members
• When required, ensure office is locked up and secured.
• Assisting the HR & Admin Manager with various HR & Admin functions.
• Assist Colleagues whenever necessary
• The Office Administrator will support both Cape Town and Johannesburg Offices
• Qualification in Office Management / Administration or similar or 2 years’ experience in the role of Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Manager or similar;
• HR and basic finance/accounting knowledge will be advantageous;
• Valid South African ID
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages and Google Applications
• Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
1. With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
2. We pioneer first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
3. We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
4. We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
5. Based in Woodstock Exchange we are in a really snazzy part of town;
6. Parking! I know right? Actual off-street parking in Cape Town;
7. Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
8. A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy (T&C’s apply);
9. Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
Preferred Start Date: 1 March 2017
Salary Package: R7500 – R10,000 CTC dependent on Experience and level of qualification
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes – [email protected]
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.