Who is Sprout Performance Partners?
We’re an independent digital media agency and consultancy, with representation across South Africa’s major centres. We pride ourselves on being best-in-class, and we’re always looking for passionate and skilled people to join our teams. Our approach to media is unique and rooted in a full-funnel philosophy, so no more working in silos!
We’re a certified Google Marketing Platform partner, which allows us access to the latest Google tech and also support local advertisers and agencies on maximising the value of the Google Marketing Platform tech stack.
We also do some really exciting work with some of South Africa’s largest advertisers. Picture big budgets, and more alphas and betas than you can handle!
Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
- We value our people, their well-being, happiness and growth. Supported by our tireless HR department, employee wellness programmes, training programmes and growth planning.
- We’ve fully embraced remote working, and also provide the option for colleagues to meet in person should they so wish.
- Employee growth is close to our hearts, we value the right people and tailor careers around them.
- We have a flat structure, so no ivory towers and isolated working. From senior leadership to intern, we’re ONE team with a common goal.
- We have an unlimited leave policy called ‘take what you need’, we know for you to be at your best, you need to be rested and ready – both mentally and physically.
- We have a company-wide medical aid scheme, personal finance advisors, legal advisors, dieticians and the list goes on!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Design Intern to join our Design Team. One of our most important criteria is passion for what you do, and the industry as a whole. All we need is aptitude and passion, with that anything is possible!
- A willingness to learn
- Is a creative person with an eye for design and likes being challenged
- Is sociable and organised
- Is curious and likes technology and all things digital
- Training is never-ending, so be passionate about receiving knowledge and sharing it with others.
- Be between 18 and 34 years of age
- Currently unemployed
- Passion and a willingness to learn
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please submit your CV, and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview.
Note: If you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.