Who is Sprout in a nutshell?
We’re an independent digital performance agency and a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner with representation across Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Our ethos is Performance in Partnership, and it is those partnerships that allow us to unlock collective success. Our performance media teams offer full-funnel media buying, working closely with our strategy team to deliver results.
Our consulting division works closely with our partners to configure their digital platforms for optimal performance and advance their digital maturity. In practice, this means developing and implementing technology roadmaps in accordance with globally recognised frameworks that optimise your use of digital marketing technology and future proof your business.
Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
- We are an agency that values its people and recognises that people come first!
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual.
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations.
- We build our agency around our people and their talents.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology.
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech.
- We uplift and transfer skills to our own teams and make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space.
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches on Thursdays!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year.
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
- We have been working remotely since the Covid-19 pandemic
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Digital Account Manager, who has worked in the digital marketing or media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident and understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all existing accounts;
- Responsible for getting IO’s signed off and agreement on campaign objectives;
- Educating clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of Performance Media buying;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and send to the appropriate client contact on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Collaborates with clients and campaign managers on strategy and planning;
- Briefs in new media campaigns to campaign managers and collaborates with campaign managers on the performance of current campaigns;
- Briefs in creative work to design team and project management;
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients and presentation of onboarding roadmap and plan of action;
- Continual learning and research into best practice and tools associated with performance media;
- Responsible for correct billing and revenue reporting across your accounts on month end;
- Seeks to upsell and grow revenue intake from clients.
- No cold calling or sales acquisition (new business on non-current accounts) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related subjects
- Minimum of three years experience in a digital marketing or media agency in the role of Account Management/Account Executive (not media sales)
- Experience with Google Analytics, SearchAds 360 and Google Marketing Platform products is a bonus
- Strong client service skills; client-oriented and highly motivated
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations/ Campaign Managers/ Design)
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision-making skills
Preferred Start Date: ASAP.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please submit your CV, and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.