Who is Sprout in a nutshell?
We’re an independent digital performance agency and a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner with representation across Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Our ethos is Performance in Partnership, and it is those partnerships that allow us to unlock collective success. Our performance media teams offer full-funnel media buying, working closely with our strategy team to deliver results.
Our consulting division works closely with our partners to configure their digital platforms for optimal performance and advance their digital maturity. In practice, this means developing and implementing technology roadmaps in accordance with globally recognised frameworks that optimise your use of digital marketing technology and future proof your business.
Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
- We are an agency that values its people and recognises that people come first!
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual.
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations.
- We build our agency around our people and their talents.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology.
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech.
- We uplift and transfer skills to our own teams and make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space.
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches on Thursdays!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year.
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
- We have been working remotely since the Covid-19 pandemic
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Display Specialist who is passionate about all things tech. Are you that person who enjoys setting up and optimising campaigns? Someone who really gets a kick out of measuring campaign performance and finding out ways on how to improve accounts to be the best they can be? Read further!
- Deliver strategies for programmatic and social, be part of a multi-channel strategy team.
- Deliver campaign strategies on existing clients and new business.
- Keep account managers up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues.
- Collaborate with the Search teams on clients – cross-channel work
- Responsible for campaign setup, optimisation & pacing.
- Master website tracking, tagging, and the campaign tracking sheet.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objectives.
- Ensure campaign performance is in line with client expectations.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts.
- Take ownership of own clients.
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis
- Delivery of quality insights
- Report on campaign performance on a monthly basis.
- Accurately run reporting data.
- Attend reporting review sessions.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- Practice accountability in areas of responsibility.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Become an expert in Campaign Manager, DV360 and social platforms.
- Train juniors and peers when required.
- Take your professional growth seriously, by preparing for performance reviews and attending training planned for you, including workshops and department sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other departments.
- Improve knowledge of the client’s business and industry to ensure greater appreciation.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and new platform developments
- Collaborate with account managers in delivering quality output
- Work to be done within SLAs and in line with Sprout’s agreed processes.
- Work to be captured in Magnetic and hours tracked per task.
- Ensure innovative use of technology
- One to three years of digital media experience (Programmatic)
- Diploma or degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Advanced certifications – proficient knowledge in Campaign Manager, DV360, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advantageous.
- Campaign management and platform experience
- Ability to execute campaign strategies
- Client engagement: confident in the ability to present and engage with clients.
- Be able to propose the best way forward for clients.
- Be able to report on campaign and client performance across channels. Provide insights for the campaigns you managed.
- Emotional maturity
- People’s person
- Inspired by and interested in technology and tech innovation.
- Passionate about digital.
- Practice accountability in areas of responsibility.
- Solutions-driven, battle tried and tested.
- Internal actualisation; self-driven; positive outlook on life; professional approach.
- Assertive nature; logical thinker.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please submit your CV, and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations
Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.