Who is Sprout Performance Partners?
We’re an independent digital media agency and consultancy, with representation across South Africa’s major centres. We pride ourselves in being best-in-class, and we’re always looking for passionate and skilled people to join our teams. Our approach to media is unique and rooted in a full-funnel philosophy, so no more working in silos!
We’re a certified Google Marketing Platform partner, which allows us access to the latest Google tech and also support local advertisers and agencies on maximising the value of the Google Marketing Platform tech stack.
We also do some really exciting work with some of South Africa’s largest advertisers. Picture big budgets, and more alphas and betas than you can handle!
Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
- We value our people, their wellbeing, happiness and growth. Supported by our tireless HR department, employee wellness programmes, training programmes and growth planning.
- We’ve fully embraced remote working, and also provide the option for colleagues to meet in person should they so wish.
- Employee growth is close to our hearts, we value the right people and tailor careers around them.
- We have a flat structure, so no ivory towers and isolated working. From CEO to intern, we’re ONE team with a common goal.
- We have an unlimited leave policy called ‘take what you need’, we know for you to be at your best, you need to be rested and ready – both mentally and physically.
- We have a company wide medical aid scheme, personal finance advisors, legal advisors, dieticians and the list goes on!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced GMP Specialist with a strong background in Google Analytics, Search and Display who is a team player and comfortable in a client-facing environment. Sounds like you? then read further!
- Consult strategists and campaign managers on (tech) development, implementation and reporting of strategies
- Analyse campaign setups, deep dives, recommendations for campaign managers
- Create a working process from strategy to implementation and reporting
- take ownership of clients’ tech projects and drive delivery with operations and tech teams
- Check campaigns across clients and consult CMs on how to hit the spend targets
- Daily/weekly pacing checks to ensure all campaigns are pacing correctly, identify non-spending channels with the chance to move budgets
- Monthly forecasts (budgets booked) and requested actuals @90%
- Monthly invoicing done accurately and according to agreed processes with client service and finance.
- Driving GA360 to implement effective audience management and prepare campaigns and team for future reporting out of GA360 for FNB and GA for other clients
- Open up publishers to programmatic rich media
- Seek opportunities in the programmatic publisher space.
- Be aware of new high impact video native placement and enable them to be bought programmatically.
- Report back to account managers and campaign managers when new opportunities are available programmatically.
- Be the leader in the South African publisher world of programmatic advertising.
- Educate publishers on how they open up to programmatic media.
- Identify new, exclusive opportunities with media owners that make FNB the perceived leader in tech and innovation media.
- Special focus on programmatic radio for FNB.
- Content Marketing – native placements and opportunities.
- Maintain relationships – meet monthly and quarterly with publisher and media owners.
- Liaise closely with the creative agency around creative possibilities
- Assess all media owners and publishers from a tracking perspective
- Liaise with tech department around channel partner relationships and product developments Manager partnerships with current and new publishers
- Regularly train client service, strategy and campaign management teams
- Take your professional growth seriously, by preparing for performance reviews and attending training planned for you, including workshops and department sessions.
- Have extensive knowledge in DCM, DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Direct Buys, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Be familiar with creative practices
- Be a master of digital marketing (performance marketing)
- Understand the role of digital in the wider marketing mix.
- Be proficient in creating and driving digital media strategies cross-channel.
- Have the ability or an understanding of how search, display and social campaigns are created – from keyword and ad copy creation to creative formats, budgets and tracking technologies.
- Be knowledgeable of the day to day management of a search, display and social account.
- Be able to support the strategic directions of search, display & social accounts within the agency team and for clients.
- Be able to maintain strong working relationships with other relevant departments.
- Have the ability to analyse current results and channel performance with the scope to adjust and expand in new directions both for the agency and key clients.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Media agency background with 5+ years, strategy background essential.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, business or a related field.
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV and a short description of yourself via the application form.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations
Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.