Who is Sprout Performance Partners?
We’re an independent digital media agency and consultancy, with representation across South Africa’s major centres. We pride ourselves in being best-in-class, and we’re always looking for passionate and skilled people to join our teams. Our approach to media is unique and rooted in a full-funnel philosophy, so no more working in silos!
We’re a certified Google Marketing Platform partner, which allows us access to the latest Google tech and also support local advertisers and agencies on maximising the value of the Google Marketing Platform tech stack.
We also do some really exciting work with some of South Africa’s largest advertisers. Picture big budgets, and more alphas and betas than you can handle!
Why should you apply at Sprout performance?
- We value our people, their wellbeing, happiness and growth. Supported by our tireless HR department, employee wellness programmes, training programmes and growth planning.
- We’ve fully embraced remote working, and also provide the option for colleagues to meet in person should they so wish.
- Employee growth is close to our hearts, we value the right people and tailor careers around them.
- We have a flat structure, so no ivory towers and isolated working. From CEO to intern, we’re ONE team with a common goal.
- We have an unlimited leave policy called ‘take what you need’, we know for you to be at your best, you need to be rested and ready – both mentally and physically.
- We have a company wide medical aid scheme, personal finance advisors, legal advisors, dieticians and the list goes on!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Paid Search specialist. One of our most important criteria is passion for what you do, and the industry as a whole. Of course platform experience plays a role, but with the right aptitude and passion anything is possible!
- Working closely with the strategic and media teams to build award winning strategies.
- Execute and report on strategies, using a thorough understanding of Google Ads and Search Ads 360.
- A close working relationship with our client whisperers, a.k.a the Account Management teams.
- Collaborate with other channel teams, strategy and our consultancy in order to get the best out of strategies and platforms.
- Be able to communicate performance, optimizations and planning to our clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Training is never ending, so be passionate about receiving knowledge and sharing it with others.
- At least one year of Search Ads 360 experience
- Diploma or degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Core certifications for Google Ads and Search Ads 360. Google Analytics certification is advantageous.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Passion and a willingness to learn!
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV and a short description of yourself via the application form.
Please include your notice period and salary expectations
Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.