Client Service Internship | Johannesburg
Who is Sprout Performance in a nutshell?
Sprout Performance Partners (SPP) is a data-driven specialist in digital media services. SPP provides solutions and support in data integration, implementation, training, media strategy and media buying while using the Google Marketing Platform. SPP helps advertisers & brands to connect their website, media & databases into a holistic view. Growing our clients Digital Maturity while utilizing solutions such as personalised media is supporting our clients in turning their audience data into revenue.
Why should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We are a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, holding 48 certifications across Data Studio, Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager within our team.
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual;
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout Performance are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations;
- We build our agency around our people and their talents;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology;
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech;
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space;
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices;
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance;
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an unemployed graduate to join our client service team who is passionate about marketing and technology to take part in our client service learnership programme we have on offer.
Introduction into account management
- Learning day to day management of clients – Campaign production
- Cross-studio collaboration
- Media campaign planning from start (strategy) to finish (implementation, reporting)
- How is digital media being planned (paid search, display, social media): what are the steps, how to create briefs,
- how to transform client briefs into internal briefs
- how to collaborate with strategists, campaign managers, project manager
- How to book campaigns via a production platform (Magnetic)
- Client service 101: status reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, PowerPoint presentations etc.
Learning day to day management of clients – Financials
- Creating cost estimates for campaigns, media spend, agency remuneration, etc.
- Updating of agency tools monitoring campaigns and financials cross-agency collaboration with finance department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work in PowerPoint
- Passionate about digital and tech
- Must have an assertive nature and a logical thinker
- Super driven and ambitious, who wants to learn and grow professionally
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV, latest transcript and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview to [email protected]
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.