Digital Account Executive | Cape Town
Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
- Would you describe yourself as someone who enjoys being in contact with clients on a day-to-day basis to help them grow their business and answer their queries?
- Are you the kind of person who likes to be organised and ensure campaigns are running smoothly and client’s expectations are being met and managed?
- Have you been in a client facing position before where you bridged, met and managed the relationship between agency and client?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – We’d love to hear from you because we are looking for you!
We are looking for an Account Executive who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
As a Digital Account Executive, is responsible for supporting the team of Digital Account Managers. This may include client service, project management and overall digital media strategy and campaign delivery. The account executive serves as a link between the agency and the existing client, managing day-to-day affairs and ensuring customer satisfaction, on time and on budget, to the best possible quality.
- Ensure campaign productions run smoothly and meet Sprout’s and clients’ expectations
- Ensure efficient campaign planning via correct use of production platform
- Responsible for accurate financial administration (cost estimates, IO lists, campaign live sheets, Oracle POs etc) for planning/forecasting purposes.
- Tracking of own hours
- Coordinate and prepare for client meetings such as preparation of agendas, status reports and recording meeting minutes.
- Support account managers in day to day affairs
- Align with ATL, media as closely as possible. Be on top of all campaigns for the brand, media strategies and plans to actively find ways to improve all communication efforts.
- Continual learning and research into best practice and tools associated with performance media;
- No cold calling or sales acquisition (new business on non-current accounts) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subjects
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing or media agency in the role of Account Executive / Account Assistant (not media sales)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords and DoubleClick products is a bonus
- Strong account management skills; client oriented and highly motivated
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations/ Campaign Managers/ Design)
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
Why should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual;
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout Performance are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations;
- We build our agency around our people and their talents;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology;
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech;
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space;
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices;
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance;
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV, and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview to [email protected]
Please include your notice period and salary expectations
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.