Digital Account Manager | Johannesburg
Who is Sprout Performance in a nutshell?
Sprout Performance Partners (SPP) is a data-driven specialist in digital media services. SPP provides solutions and support in data integration, implementation, training, media strategy and media buying while using the Google Marketing Platform. SPP helps advertisers & brands to connect their website, media & databases into a holistic view. Growing our clients Digital Maturity while utilizing solutions such as personalised media is supporting our clients in turning their audience data into revenue.
Why should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We are a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, holding 48 certifications across Data Studio, Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager within our team.
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual;
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout Performance are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations;
- We build our agency around our people and their talents;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology;
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech;
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space;
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices;
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance;
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Digital Account Manager, who has worked in the digital marketing or media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all existing accounts;
- Responsible for getting IO’s signed off and agreement on campaign objectives;
- Educating clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of Performance Media buying;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and send to the appropriate client contact on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Collaborates with clients and campaign managers on strategy and planning;
- Briefs in new media campaigns to campaign managers and collaborates with campaign managers on performance of current campaigns;
- Briefs in creative work to design team and project management;
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients and presentation of onboarding roadmap and plan of action;
- Continual learning and research into best practice and tools associated with performance media;
- Responsible for correct billing and revenue reporting across your accounts on month end;
- Seeks to upsell and grow revenue intake from clients.
- No cold calling or sales acquisition (new business on non-current accounts) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subjects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or media agency in the role of Account Management / Account Executive (not media sales)
- Experience with Google Analytics, SearchAds 360 and Google Marketing Platform products is a bonus
- Strong client service skills; client oriented and highly motivated
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations/ Campaign Managers/ Design)
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision-making skills
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Cullinan Don, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.