Digital Account Manager | Johannesburg
Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies has made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the account management team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
Would you describe yourself as someone who enjoys being in contact with clients on a day-to-day basis to help them grow their business and answer their queries? Are you the kind of person who likes to be organised and ensure campaigns are running smoothly and client’s expectations are being met and managed? Have you been in a client facing position before where you bridged, met and managed the relationship between agency and client?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – We’d love to hear from you because we are looking for you!
We are looking for people who have worked in the digital marketing or media agency environment before, someone who is knowledgeable, confident, understands the importance of excellent customer service and someone who is a real team player.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for all client communications and managing expectations on all existing accounts;
- Responsible for getting IO’s signed off and agreement on campaign objectives;
- Educating clients on Sprout Performance’s philosophy of Performance Media buying;
- Sources reports and campaign insights from campaign managers and send to the appropriate client contact on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Collaborates with clients and campaign managers on strategy and planning;
- Briefs in new media campaigns to campaign managers and collaborates with campaign managers on performance of current campaigns;
- Briefs in creative work to design team and project management;
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients and presentation of onboarding roadmap and plan of action;
- Continual learning and research into best practice and tools associated with performance media;
- Responsible for correct billing and revenue reporting across your accounts on month end;
- Seeks to upsell and grow revenue intake from clients.
- No cold calling or sales acquisition (new business on non-current accounts) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business related subjects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or media agency in the role of Account Management / Account Executive (not media sales)
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and DoubleClick products is a bonus
- Strong account management skills; client oriented and highly motivated
- A people person – comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Consultants/Ad Operations/ Campaign Managers/ Design)
- Excellent organizational, and problem solving/decision-making skills
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Offices based at the Woodstock Exchange in Cape Town and the gorgeous suburbs of Randburg in Jo’burg, we are in a really epic part of town
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy;
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance (T&C’s apply)
- Quarterly team building events aka Sproutings! and the list goes on…
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.