Digital Marketing Intern | Display
Who is Sprout in a nutshell?
Sprout is the first fully integrated performance focused digital media agency in Africa. In addition, we are a leading performance partner and technology specialist. Sprout differentiates itself by approaching digital media across all channels, by optimising from the awareness phase to the conversion phase. We look at the role of the channel and the phase of the campaign, adapting creative copy and bidding strategies (across device) in order to make sure we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right time, at the right price. We are also the only agency in Africa to be invited by Google DoubleClick at the International Programmatic Masterclass in London (UK) in Dec 2016.
Why should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual.
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and mold our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations.
- We build our agency around our people and their talents.
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology.
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech.
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space.
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices.
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
You too can join a team of down to earth people who enjoy meaningful work as much as you do. If you have a passion for technology and innovation, then what are you waiting for?
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an unemployed graduate to join our digital marketing team who is passionate about marketing and technology to take part in our display learnership programme we have on offer.
- Learn how to set up campaigns and research different techniques on how to optimise them
- Manage day-to-day operations of campaigns and spend.
- Identify campaign issues and report them via the correct channels.
- Research platform best practice techniques.
- Take accountability and responsibility for own work.
- Be able to work within teams and value collaboration.
- Understand and apply the importance of working within deadlines and managing time effectively.
- Delivery of quality insights and accurate data for reports within a specified time frame.
- Report on campaign performance on an ad-hoc, weekly and monthly basis.
- Accurately run reporting data (pulling and consolidating reports from the various platforms).
- Practice accountability in areas of responsibility.
- Learn how to write quality insights
- Understand and apply the importance of presenting accurate data for reports.
- Support Account Managers in delivering effective client service by providing relevant data & insights.
- Understand and adhere to invoicing and reporting processes
- Diploma or degree in marketing and advertising or similar
- Certifications in digital marketing a bonus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about technology
- Good with managing time
- Thrives from working in teams
- A logical thinker and emotional maturity
Preferred Start Date: June 2019 / July 2019
Applications close: 31 May 2019
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV, latest transcript and a short description as to why we should invite you for an interview to [email protected]
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.