Paid Search Campaign Manager (mid / snr)| Cape Town | Johannesburg
Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies have made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the Business Intelligence Team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
We are looking for a Paid Search Campaign Manager to successfully manage paid search campaigns. The primary responsibilities of this role is to be the go-to expert, successfully leading the day-to-day management of complex and sophisticated search campaigns and training junior to mid-level campaign managers.
As a Paid Search Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Search campaigns and spend. Includes managing the guidance of data-driven insights, innovative best practices, build, launch and optimise Search campaigns across Paid Search.
- Drive expertise in search – knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategies for Paid Search campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, optimisation and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Understanding of new client setup in DCM.
- Identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives.
- Write comprehensive insights for campaign performance with recommendations for improvement or other strategies based on insights.
- Ensure best practice techniques are employed at all times across the client base.
- Utilize business acumen to work closely with the client services teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Provide proactive mentorship of Search Campaign Managers supporting accounts; effectively communicating task execution and timeline requirements, strategic guidance, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities.
- Training of Junior and Mid-Level Search Campaign Managers.
- 3-5 years having worked in the Search environment and/or as a Search Campaign Manager
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing / Marketing or similar
- Experience in managing big budget campaigns
- Strong grasp of numbers – analytically minded
- Performance driven / focused
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives
- Ability to write comprehensive insights
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently and responsibly
- A passion for the online industry
- A true paid search enthusiast!
- Certified in AdWords fundamentals, fundamentals advanced, Google Shopping & Mobile
- Certified in DoubleClick for Search
- Certified in DCM
- Certified in Google Analytics
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Offices based at the Woodstock Exchange in Cape Town and the gorgeous suburbs of Randburg in Jo’burg, we are in a really epic part of town
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy;
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance (T&C’s apply)
- Quarterly team building events aka Sproutings! and the list goes on…
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.