Paid Search Campaign Manager | Cape Town | Johannesburg
Who is Sprout Performance in a nutshell?
Sprout Performance Partners (SPP) is a data-driven specialist in digital media services. SPP provides solutions and support in data integration, implementation, training, media strategy and media buying while using the Google Marketing Platform. SPP helps advertisers & brands to connect their website, media & databases into a holistic view. Growing our clients Digital Maturity while utilizing solutions such as personalised media is supporting our clients in turning their audience data into revenue.
Why should you apply at Sprout Performance?
- We are an agency that values their people and recognise that people come first!
- We are a certified Google Marketing Platform Partner, holding 48 certifications across Data Studio, Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager within our team.
- We have leaders who are teachers and truly care about your growth and success as an individual;
- Our leaders are exceptionally involved and committed. Most importantly they LISTEN!
- Our business might be niche but how we lead and grow our teams is our forte – careers at Sprout Performance are tailor-made to suit your goals and aspirations;
- We build our agency around our people and their talents;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in digital media advertising;
- We know retail e-commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech-savvy, agile and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- A culture of collaboration, learning, growth, and technology;
- A place where you are always challenged and free to explore new and exciting tech;
- We uplift and transfer skills not only to our own teams but make a big deal of uplifting our communities who do not have the opportunity to learn in the digital space;
- A ‘Take what you need’ leave policy aka unlimited leave days; (T&Cs apply)
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- All permanent employees are eligible to join the medical aid scheme and have a wellness evaluation each year at our offices;
- No time to deal with your personal finances? Chat with our in-house finance partner for free financial advice!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance;
- We want people to join our team who are not only smart but are super curious!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Paid Search Campaign Manager to successfully manage paid search campaigns. The primary responsibilities of this role is to be the go-to expert, successfully leading the day-to-day management of complex and sophisticated search campaigns and training junior to mid-level campaign managers.
As a Paid Search Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Search campaigns and spend. Includes managing the guidance of data-driven insights, innovative best practices, build, launch and optimise Search campaigns across Paid Search.
- Drive expertise in search – knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategies for Paid Search campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans, optimisation and risk/benefit analysis; as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Understanding of new client setup in Campaign Manager.
- Identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives.
- Write comprehensive insights for campaign performance with recommendations for improvement or other strategies based on insights.
- Ensure best practice techniques are employed at all times across the client base.
- Utilize business acumen to work closely with the client services teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Provide proactive mentorship of Search Campaign Managers supporting accounts; effectively communicating task execution and timeline requirements, strategic guidance, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities.
- Training of Junior and Mid-Level Search Campaign Managers.
- 3-5 years having worked in the Search environment and/or as a Search Campaign Manager
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing / Marketing or similar
- Experience in managing big budget campaigns
- Strong grasp of numbers – analytically minded
- Performance driven / focused
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives
- Ability to write comprehensive insights
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently and responsibly
- A passion for the online industry
- A true paid search enthusiast!
- Certified in Google Ads fundamentals, Google Search, Shopping & Mobile
- Certified in Search Ads 360
- Certified in Campaign Manager
- Certified in Google Analytics
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Cullinan Don, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.