Snr Display Campaign Manager – Programmatic Cape Town | Johannesburg
Sprout Performance is a South African performance media buying agency run by young, bright, career-driven individuals who excel in their field of expertise. An impressive client list featuring prominent local e-Commerce brands and established Financial Services Institutions together with a progressive approach of transparent performance media buying strategies have made Sprout Performance the local frontrunner in the industry.
In a nutshell: several high-end e-Commerce brands are coming on board and Sprout Performance is looking to grow the Business Intelligence Team to service them. We are hiring ambitious individuals who want to shoot the lights out to ensure clients are well looked after.
Are you proficient in the day-to-day management of display campaigns? Do you have a key focus on conversion performance? Can you troubleshoot ad hoc technical queries? And deliver information in a user-friendly format to clients?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions – we’d love to hear from you because we are looking for people just like you!
As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review, analyse, and activate biddable media-based campaigns on insightful data and business objectives
- Manage the expectations of account managers regarding spend and outcome of campaigns
- Collaborate with account managers on client’s campaign objectives and propose a strategy on how to reach those
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple channels, formats, and campaigns
- Campaign set-up of programmatic buys in DSPs, with daily in-console monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPIs
- Set bid strategies, monitor performance, and identify, and implement optimisations
- Integrate reporting with other media channels
- Reporting on media spend and outcomes as often as required or stipulated in a client agreement (naturally weekly/monthly)
- BComm/BA/BSc/BBusSci/Diploma in marketing, business administration, business science, or computer science
- 2 – 3+ years’ in digital marketing and or media experience
- Good understanding of programmatic advertising and performance metrics
- Experience in multi-channel work (Google Adwords, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook and Twitter) with a particular focus on DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, and social media
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and internet/consumer technology
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organised
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambitious startup
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Google AdWords certification (Google Search and Display Advanced)
- DoubleClick Search experience
- DoubleClick Bid Manager or Appnexus experience
- Experience running Twitter PPC and Facebook campaigns
- Google Analytics certification
WHY SPROUT PERFORMANCE?
- With enough drive and ambition, you can develop your own career path and chart your own course;
- We pioneer the first-world tech in Africa, participate in as many beta tests Google can throw our way and nail many South Africa firsts in web and social advertising;
- We know retail e-Commerce in South Africa better than anyone else. We know the benchmarks and our clients love us for it;
- We are tech savvy and embrace change that makes for more efficient outcomes;
- Offices based at the Woodstock Exchange in Cape Town and the gorgeous suburbs of Randburg in Jo’burg, we are in a really epic part of town;
- Internet so fast it will make your head spin;
- A ‘Take what you need’- leave policy;
- Catered lunches every Thursday and cake, so much cake!
- We offer a Medical Aid Subsidy too!
- Discretionary annual bonuses for excellent performance (T&C’s apply)
- Quarterly team building events aka Sproutings! and the list goes on…
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above and would like to make us aware of your interest in joining this very cool business – please send your CV to Angela Lopes, [email protected]
Please include your salary expectations and notice period.
*Note that if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.