The use of custom audiences from advertisers CRM data
Through leveraging the giant (and very detailed) amount of data Social Media has on their users via their audience tools, you are able to find and target a large portion of your potential clients.
By uploading a list of email addresses from your CRM database, we can use this to reach these clients on social media channels.
The next step with this data would be to create a Lookalike audience, this Is a way to reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they’re similar to people who already are. Facebook identifies the common qualities of people in your CRM database and find people who are similar to them in the country/countries you choose.
Dynamic Remarketing on Facebook
Facebook dynamic adverts automatically promote products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the internet. At Sprout we upload a product catalogue, set up your campaign, and the dynamic ads will continue working for you – finding the right people for each product – for as long as you want, and always using up-to-date pricing and availability. With Dynamic Remarketing we can remind your website or app shoppers of items they’ve viewed but haven’t bought and reconnect with shoppers on mobile or desktop, wherever they originally shopped.
Lead Ads on Facebook
With Lead adverts, potential customers can sign up for what you’re offering, and you’ll get accurate contact information to follow up with them.
By clicking on your Lead advert, customers will see a form that’s already filled with information they’ve shared with Facebook – such as their name, number or email address.
The form is mobile-device friendly and designed for the least amount of typing possible. So it’s quicker for customers to reach you – and gives you accurate, actionable information so that you can contact them. With Lead adverts you can; customise the form to capture only the information relevant to your business. Grow inbound enquiries, email subscriptions, sign-ups, applications, registrations, pre-orders and more. Capture lead information from people who have expressed intent. Contact information can be used to create Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences, so you can remarket to customers, or find new ones who share traits with people who fill in your form.
Unique Twitter Ad Formats (conversational cards in driving engagement and awareness)
You have many types of Twitter Ads to explore in the form of Twitter Cards. Chances are there’s something to suit every advertising need; from objective-based campaigns to custom-made ads.
Briefly, some of the unique Twitter ad formats are:
- App Cards: Brands with a mobile application will use this to drive app installs.
- Lead Generation Card: Businesses that want to collect highly qualified leads on Twitter with use this type of ad to capture email addresses to grow their database.
- Photo Card: Allows you to put a full-width image, title, description and link alongside your desired tweet. Clicking on the image takes the user to your website.
- Gallery Card: Allows the brand to showcase a variety of products or images from your website to give them a preview of what they will find when they click through.
- Website Card: Businesses trying to increase website traffic will use this type of ad to send users to any website or landing page they desire.
- Player Card: A place for music, video or GIFs you want to share as part of your marketing campaign.
- Product Card: Useful for retailers. Product Cards let you show off your products with space for an image, description and up to 200 characters, product details, and price or stock availability.
- Conversational card: Promoted tweets with compelling images or videos that include call to action buttons with customisable hashtags. They prompt users to spread your message to their followers, further expanding your reach. When a call to action button is tapped, the Tweet composer opens with a pre-populated brand message accompanied by the creative and hashtag buttons. Finally, the new tweet appears to the consumer’s followers in their timelines, and it includes the brand’s original photo or video. Each shared Tweet is powerful because it drives earned media for the brand at no extra cost, resulting in higher ROI.
Promotion of content on LinkedIn to extremely relevant audiences
Comprehensive targeting options on LinkedIn enables you to reach just the right audience. Some targeting options include: Location, company name, company industry, company size, job title, job function, job seniority, skills, schools, degrees, fields of study, gender, age, and years of experience. Combine your targeting criteria to build your ideal persona.
LinkedIn allows you to nurture interested prospects, leads and contacts by using your data in three ways: Re-engage your website visitors with Website Retargeting. Upload or integrate email lists with Contact Targeting. Finally, run account-based marketing with Account Targeting.
LinkedIn offers Audience Expansion, which allows you target lookalike groups (audiences with similar attributes to your target audience.)
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn offer a wide variety of targeting capabilities. From the high intent behavioral data segments in Facebook, to hashtag and keyword targeting in Twitter through to business orientated niche targeting in LinkedIn. The strategy employed by Sprout will amalgamate the best of all three channels in order to achieve the desired result.